Bulk spice distributors, re-packers, industrial clients or bakeries looking for bulk spices, herbs & seeds are invited to call us any time to request current prices and specification sheets!
Occidental International Foods, LLC
4 Middlebury Blvd., Suite 3
Aspen Business Park
Randolph, NJ 07869
Product should be stored in an ambient to cool, dry environment.
Ideal storage temperature is 50 - 80 degrees Fahrenheit
18 Months if stored under ideal conditions
Phsyical / Chemical Parameters:
- Appearance: Clean, fine powder with orange-red colour, free of any visible extraneous matter.
- Aroma & Flavor: Characteristic of the product, hot chili flavour
- Particle Size Range : 98.0% Min. through USS 30 Sieve
- Moisture: 11.5% Max.
- Total Ash Content: 8.0% Max
- Acid Insoluble Ash: 1.0% Max
- Aflatoxins: < 30 ppb (B1, B2, G1, G2)
- Scoville Heat: 40,000 Avg. +/- 8,000
- Sudan Reds: Cayenne Chili Powder shall be free of Sudan Red I, II, III, IV, Sudan Red 7B, G, B, Para Red, Rhodamine B
- Parameters below apply to sterilized cayenne chili powder
- Total Plate Count: < 250,000 cfu/ g.
- Yeasts / Moulds: < 2,000 cfu/ g.
- Coliforms: < 100 cfu/ g.
- E. Coli: < 3 cfu/ g.
- Salmonella: Absent Per 25 g.
Red Pepper Cayenne
Pure Ground Red Pepper ( Cayenne ) Sterilized
Pure ground Sanaam S4-S7 Chili Peppers, cleaned, ground and sifted to produce an even powder with a burnt orange to orange-red color and a hot chili flavor and Scoville Heat in the range of 30,000 - 45,000 SHU
50 lb Net Weight Paper Sacks with HDPE interior lining
Item Code: 12020
Please contact us for additional information about red pepper cayenne or for our current price quotes.
Product is available in our New Jersey warehouse. Please contact our Sales Department for product spec sheets and price quotes on an Ex-warehouse or Delivered basis. See Contact info below or on our Contact Page