Bulk spice distributors, re-packers, industrial clients or bakeries looking for bulk spices, herbs & seeds are invited to call us any time to request current prices and specification sheets!
Red Pepper Crushed Chilies
Crushed Red Pepper Sterilized
Crushed S4 Chilies, 8 - 16 Mesh
Red Chili Flakes 8 - 16 Mesh, Sifted
50 lb Net Wt (22.68 Kg) Strong 3-Ply Paper Sacks with HDPE interior lining
Item Code: 12020
Occidental International Foods, LLC
4 Middlebury Blvd., Suite 3
Aspen Business Park
Randolph, NJ 07869
Product should be stored in an ambient to cool, dry environment. Ideal Storage Temperature is 50 - 80 degrees F
12 - 18 Months if stored under ideal conditions
Physical / Chemical Parameters:
- Appearance: Red to orange-red crushed chilies with excessive seeds removed. Product sifted to remove excess powder.
- Aroma & Flavor: Characteristic of the product, hot flavour
- Particle Size Range : 95.00% Through USS 8 Mesh Sieve, 95.00% Min. retained on USS 35 Sieve (500 micron)
- Moisture: 12.00% Max.
- Ash: 8.00% Max.
- Acid Insoluble Ash: 1.50% Max.
- Aflatoxins: < 30 ppb
- Scoville Heat: 34,000 Avg. +/- 8,000 Range
- E.T.O. Sterilized Product:
- Total Plate Count: < 250,000 cfu/ g.
- Yeasts / Moulds: < 2,000 cfu/ g.
- Coliforms: < 100 cfu/ g.
- E. Coli: < 3 mpn/ g.
- Salmonella: Absent Per 25 g.
Please contact us for additional information about red pepper crushed chilies or for our current price quotes.
Product is available in our New Jersey warehouse. Please contact our Sales Department for product spec sheets and price quotes on an Ex-warehouse or Delivered basis. See Contact info below or on our Contact Page